The Department of Planning and Development, in partnership with the Chelsea Business Foundation and Chelsea Restoration Corp., has launched a pilot program to provide funding for signage enhancements, awnings, and lighting upgrades. Six (6) businesses were awarded funds through the program.
Already, an attractive new sign has been installed at Rodeo Bar and Grill (142 Broadway) and Catrachos Restaurant (140 Broadway). Be on the lookout for further improvements in the coming months.
- Engaged and outreached 200+ businesses in Downtown Chelsea
- Analyzed collected data and developed a decision making matrix, using the “The Pugh” matrix concept
- Developed the storefront concept and design for six (6) businesses in Downtown Chelsea
- Already implemented two storefront projects
Status: In progress
Storefront Project Implemented:
- Rodeo Bar and Grill (142 Broadway)