The Chelsea Business Foundation provided technical assistance and five (5) grants of $5,000 per business, through the Business Technical Assistance Grant Pilot Program. This program was a flexible grant program to assist businesses created by the City of Chelsea and the Department of Planning and Development as part of the recent progress throughout the Broadway corridor.
- Engaged and outreached 200+ businesses in Downtown Chelsea
- Analyzed collected data and developed a decision making matrix, using the “The Pugh” matrix concept
- Selected (5) businesses in Chelsea to receive $5,000 USD (each) to implement TA recommended
- Provided technical assistance in a bilingual and culturally relevant manner
- TA included: develop business plan, develop market plan, develop financial plan, access to capital, etc.
Project: Business Technical Assistance Grant Pilot Program (TA)
Grantor: City of Chelsea, Department of Planning and Development